Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day Number One

Ideally this goes better than my previous journal keeping attempts. I assume that as I am at a computer all day, 5 days a week, it should. Today was an extremely blah and busy day at the same time. Dr. Wart cancelled his clinic earlier this week, so I spent the entire day rescheduling 40 mildly disgruntled patients. It wasn't terrible though.

Last night Karl and I went to http://http://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/carlschurz/events/173129 and it was so fun and romantic (if a little hot). We brought a mixed drink, our beach towels and some water. I brought taffy as well, as I can;t go that long without candy (no, seriously). There was free popcorn served! Although Karl had to wait in line about 20 minutes before he got any. It was fine though, they were finishing Beverly Hills Chihuahua which had the ending rained out last week apparently. It was... EXACTLY what I would have thought it would be.

Woke up bright and early this AM and shuffled off to work. Tonight no plans, Thursday night we'll do drinks at Blockheads with the usual gang and Friday we all go to Old Saybrook to spend the weekend at a little beach cottage! That should be fun times. Sister also moves back into school then, so maybe a small family reunion will take place.

I think I am going to try to make Rosemary Olive Oil bread tonight, we shall see. I should also run... I am running the New York Road Runners Queen's Half-Marathon in just under a month, ah!

OK kiddos, miles to go before I sleep! And 18 minutes 'til I run out of this hospital :)

No comments:

Post a Comment